CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kiera!

Wow, I can't believe my baby is now a 1-year-old! Kiera, I remember the day you were born I watched you as you slept and my heart physically ached because I loved you so much. I didn't think I could love you any more than I did that day, but it turns out that I love you more and more every day. It's been an amazing year with many challenges and much growth. I love watching who you are becoming and I'm excited for this next year as you transition to being a toddler! You are starting to try and repeat me when I talk which is awesome and I am confident that your crawling and walking skills will catch up with your talking (please...my arms are getting tired)! I've loved watching the first year of your journey and look forward to the amazing plans that God has for your life.

4 hours old























3 months old


















6 months old


















9 months old
















Exactly 1 year old


















Happy birthday Kiera! I love you forever!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kiera.

Jamie said...

Cute 1 year picture--adorable expression!

Jacki said...

CUTIE PIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sheila said...

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KIERA! Love the last picture! Far too cute!

Roo said...

awwww
the first photo ( from when she was first born) she looks like a little angel!