CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Washington Adventure Day 3

Yesterday, Jenene made us flapjacks for breakfast and then we went to Bellingham again. This is the ocean just down the street from where Art and Jenene live
















Kiera has only taken one nap so far at Art + Jenene's so far and the rest have been in the car























So she woke up with zipper marks on her face


















I bought these slippers for $6.50 (50% off) since I'm usually cold at Art + Jenene's and my mom said they look like they're off of "Legally Blonde"


















We bought these adorable little moccasin boots at Target for Kiera to wear this winter


















I got both these from Aeropostale...the sweater was $12.99 and the t-shirt was $9.99 (yay)


















We all went for supper at CJ's Beach House which is right by the water and this is what I saw on the way there...apparently the Canada geese stop here on their way south


















Art has made it his goal to get Kiera to stand and crawl while she's here...I've been trying for over a month, so good luck, Art


















Kiera slept through the night last night; praise the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name! I actually didn't because I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to go to the bathroom and then had a hard time falling back asleep. Oh well, not a big deal. Thanks so much to everyone who reads my blog and for leaving comments...I hope you are enjoying following my trip so far! I'm glad that I get to share it with you along the way. :) Well, time to go get some caramel gelato from the freezer!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I don't understand how kids can sleep like that in their car seats. my kids sleep the same way.

Allison said...

I'm glad Kiera is sleeping better.