Yesterday, Art decided to take the day off of work and all of us drove to Bellingham again and went to Whatcom Falls Park. Everywhere we go the area is totally covered with BEAUTIFUL trees and hills...I love it! God's creation is so amazing!
The entrance of the park
We hiked a mile-long trail and the leaves were HUGE as you can see compared to my foot
The bridge that you could see Whatcom Falls from
The falls (I love that you can see a little rainbow at the bottom left)
Posing by the falls
This is my favorite shot of the day
I LOVE the color on the water
After the park, we went to Fairhaven which is an area of Bellingham that has old buildings and some cool shops
We came back and Art took us inside the Loomis Trail Mansion which is a building at one of Semiahmoo's golf courses
The view of the golf course from the mansion
This is the view of Mount Baker from close to the Semiahmoo Resort
We drove along the coast and looked at huge mansions that were all 4000+ square feet...I've never seen anything like them back home. They have a lot of gated communities with HUMONGOUS houses here where you have to have a special card to open the gate (you have to live in there), so we couldn't go in. I find that strange...it's like "no poor people or middle class people allowed." It's 10 p.m., so I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'm having a really fun time and I'm glad we've gotten to see so many gorgeous sights already and it has been clear and sunny almost the whole time! :)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Washington Adventure Day 4
Posted by Elleah at 11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks amazing! It hasn't looked like that at home lately. It was -3 this morning :(
I love you and I'll see you soon!
Looks like a really fun trip! Gorgeous pictures! Glad Kiera is sleeping better!
Oh man - you're actually making me miss that side of the world, something I thought would never happen! Beautiful pictures! Glad you got more rest last night...hope you have a great rest of your trip!!
WOW...what awesome pictures! So incredibly beautiful!
Keep them coming!
Those are beautiful. Glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment