CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya, Tomorrow!

I'm leaving on a jet plane...ok, enough with the songs. I'm VERY excited to be going to Vancouver/Washington tomorrow! I'm a bit nervous about the plane ride with Kiera since she doesn't usually like to sit still happily for longer than 10 minutes. I told my cousin that it's a good thing they don't allow weapons onto the plane because if Kiera is fussy the whole way there (and she doesn't fuss quietly), the other passengers could get pretty ticked. I'm praying for a miracle and God is very capable of doing that, so I'm trying to leave it in His hands while packing the most entertaining toys into our carry-on. I'm taking one last long look at the equisitely beautiful roses Jared gave me for my birthday yesterday




































since they will most likely be dead by the time I get back. He also gave me a spare battery for my camera to use in case my battery dies at some point during my travels and I'm not anywhere that I can recharge it. Thoughtful! I should probably be packing as I'm going out for a "girls night" tonight with a friend. We're going to a local salon where they're having a free make-up and hair tips night and I think we can try stuff, so it should be fun! I don't know whether or not I'll be blogging from out there...I think I might try providing we're not too busy out gallavanting around the countryside. You'll have to check back and see! Please pray that Kiera will travel well and sleep well in a strange playpen in a strange house. That would make the trip a whole lot more enjoyable for all of us! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jen said...

those roses are beautiful. hope you have a great trip out there.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous flowers...what a sweetie of a hubby you got!
I hope your plane ride goes better than you're expecting! (Id be nervous about that too!) I hope you have a blast!

Danae said...

happy birthday by the way!
i hope you trip goes really well! funny how much more stressful trips can be once you have a child to bring along eh? that's how i felt when we went to b.c..... anyway, kids can surprise you with how adaptable they are sometimes, hope all goes well, especially on the plane :)

Anonymous said...

The "Girls Night" was pretty cool :)
Abstract definently had some great oppertunities for customers to come and try things out
FREE!
Your hair looked AWESOME!
You should've posted pix! ;)