I have reached another milestone...as of sometime between 2 and 4 a.m. this morning, I turned a quarter of a century old. The past couple of years I've felt a bit old, but I know that's not true and even though I'm now halfway between 20 and 30, I have a lot to look forward to! As I look back on the past several years, I'm blown away by the things God has done in my life and His constant faithfulness.
Age 19 - I went to Capernwray Bible School in England for the first time for 2 months and then spent 6 weeks traveling around Europe
Age 20 - I met Jared, we started dating, and 2 weeks later I went back to Capernwray in England for 6 months
Age 21 - 10 months after we started dating, Jared and I got engaged
Age 22 - We got married just under 5 months later, we both went to college for the first time, and I got a new job after being at my previous one on and off for 5 years
Age 23 - We bought a house after 1 year and 2 months of marriage and I got pregnant 2 weeks before that but didn't know it yet
Age 24 - Kiera was born 9 days after my birthday
It's been a busy and amazing several years! God has abundantly blessed me not because I deserve it but because of His goodness and love. Thank you God for allowing me to celebrate another birthday and thank you that you have good plans for me this next year! (Jer. 29:11)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Another Happy Birthday...and this time it's mine!
Posted by Elleah at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Elleah! Blessings to you and your family!
Great post! Does sound like you've had a wonderful past several years! Happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELLEAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!
Hope your Birthday was great,gotta drop off your bday gift sometime soon ;)
Post a Comment