On Tuesday, I did a tae-bo work-out and it kicked my butt! Literally. My butt was very sore for 2 days after. Today I am finally not sore, so I'll do another one and it should last me through the week-end. I was just thinking, "I know my leg hair is too long when it gets itchy when I wear socks." Ya, it was definitely time to shave again this morning. Sorry if that grosses you out or it's too much information, but I just figured I would share that anyway. I get lazy with the leg shaving once the weather gets cold and Jared doesn't usually notice, so it's all good!
Last night, we had another girl's night without kids and it was SO much fun! We played a fun "get to know the other people" game and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We had ice cream and then later we had jelly bellies! Games and sweets...my 2 biggest love languages. :) Jared stayed home and did homework the whole evening (thankfully Kiera went to bed at 8 p.m.), so I was really not jealous of him. Kiera should be waking up soon since she usually sleeps about 14 hours so I gotta go! Happy week-end to you!
Friday, October 10, 2008
My Week
Posted by Elleah at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, who knew you were so easy to love?! Just kidding. We have a couple of fun games here, and if we buy you some sweets, then I KNOW you'll have a good week here.
Isn't tae bo the greatest? I started it at PLBC, and have been doing it off and on (I'll be honest - mostly off!) since then, but I always feel better about myself when I start doing it again. I just lack the discipline to keep doing it!
Way to good on working out. Send some of that energy my way. It was fun last night. I'm so glad we started Moms Night Out!!! Have fun eating turkey and mashed potatoes!
I hear yah on the leg shaving area. When its no longer "Skirt Season" I get kinda lazy on shaving,and I can push it to almost a week of no shaving (even tho it only takes 1 minute to shave,LOL,1 minute saved,is an extra minute i can spend on the hair on my head!).
*SIGH* Good things must come to an end,just another 7 months or so before I have to get myself into the habit of shaving during EVER shower,haha.
Post a Comment