I posted this on my facebook, but I don't know how many of you saw it, so I figured I would post it on my blog as well. It's a song that has really impacted me this past week since I heard it for the first time last Wednesday. As a perfectionist and a people pleaser, I've often tried hard to please people and to earn their love and I've carried that over into my relationship with God. As I heard the chorus, tears just streamed down my face as I was reminded again of how much God loves us and it has nothing to do with what we do or don't do. It's a powerful song with a very simple message and yet it's exactly what I need to be reminded of every day. This is the song + the message that has been ringing in my heart these past few days.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
good song. simple but still gets the message out, i like it
I love that song too... first time I heard it, it just gave me shivers.
awesome!!!
powerful!
Post a Comment