I've been reading a few blogs that about once a week they post a list of things that they are thankful for. I'm thinking of starting my list. I'm not sure how often I'll add to it, but here's the beginning of it. I'll post about my week-end in the form of a thankful list. I'm thankful for:
1. A fairly relaxing job that allows me to work just on Saturdays while Jared is home with Kiera
2. The guy at work who kills all the bugs and spiders for me (there were 2 crickets and a spider by my desk this past Saturday)
3. For a well-behaved daughter this past week with much less screaming and tantrums
4. The spinach dip I made in a bread bowl for my friend's housewarming party on Saturday evening
5. Apples to Apples...the fun game we played at the party
6. A church bbq on Sunday, which meant I didn't have to cook anything for lunch
7. A bbq at my parents' friend's house yesterday evening, which meant I also didn't have to cook anything for supper
8. A bonfire with friends last night
9. My parents keeping Kiera at their house for a sleepover last night
10. Jared barbecuing yummy steak for supper this past Saturday
11. A long week-end which means Jared has a day off work
12. Summer in September
Monday, September 7, 2009
Thankful
Posted by Elleah at 11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's great to have summer in September, let's try not to complain about the mosquitoes. I'm having a good day with Kiera.
Post a Comment