CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sunshine On a Cloudy Day

I think thankfulness can bring sunshine to a cloudy day, so this a continuation of my thankful list. I am thankful for:

13. Beautiful smiles

IMG_4514

14. For Dairy Queen ice cream with a friend on Saturday evening

15. A daughter who likes trying on her Daddy’s hats

IMG_4520

16. That Kiera did very well yesterday as we had a family gathering in the afternoon and she didn’t nap at all

17. For Jared who figured Kiera should go for the “Steve Urkel” look last night (minus the big glasses + suspenders)

IMG_4522

18. For bbq’d burgers at my parents’ house for lunch yesterday

19. For sleeping in ‘til 9:15 this morning

20. For a new favorite snack: mixed berry yogurt with cut up peaches and topped with Epicure's Summer Berry fruit dip mix.

21. For a Savior who died for me + you and whom I can never repay.

22. For being exactly 6 weeks away from my due date today!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Thankyou for sharing some more of your blessings. It is a good reminder that we all have daily things to be thankful for! Love you, Mom.

Jenene said...

Thanks for putting up more pictures!

Roo said...

sweet photos!!! and WOW....9:15??!! i dont remember that last time i did that!! :) xo

shinbone #4 said...

some very good things to be thankful for. I think I need to do a list of my own. :D