Kiera is still learning a lot of new things these days. Today, she successfully counted from 1-10 with no help and she didn't skip any numbers! Some things, she isn't learning quite as easily, like how to use a utensil while eating. It gets especially messy with things like yogurt.
Here she is after her "yogurt bath." :)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Lots of Yogurt
Posted by Elleah at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's too funny! I love it!
That is sooo cute! Love her! Nana
That's beyond cute! I loved hearing her say my name on the phone yesterday. Music to my ears!
So Cute! (Looks like a familiar scene from our table!)
Cute video. Doesn't it just make you smile and cringe at the same time when they're learning to feed themselves?
I had to chuckle at her asking "Picutre?" What a cutie! Amazing that she can count to 10! Seth is finally starting to say a few words; he just couldn't care less!
cute...and messy! btw, like the new background!
Post a Comment