CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kiera Gets Her Groove On

Last night was our church's Christmas program. Kiera + I were both involved (I held her on the stage while I said my line and she shook her bell ornament) including me leading 2 Christmas carols by myself. That was quite a bit out of my comfort zone as I'm used to singing with a band and "hiding" behind a keyboard and not being the leader. It was just me + a boy playing acoustic guitar. It went alright. Here's Kiera in her Christmas dress that my mom sewed:
























It took me over an hour to edit that picture because she was sitting on my mom's lap and I wanted an all black background. At the end of the program, there were a few groups of kids who did some dances, which was Kiera's favorite part (and my favorite, too, because watching her was highly entertaining)! Here she is dancing along.

6 comments:

Jenene said...

She's got rhythm! And it looks like she's playing the piano. She is her mother's daughter. That dress is so pretty!

Danae said...

Awww, she's like a little conductor! I think she's going to be a musical girl :) Beautiful dress.

Anonymous said...

I must say that dress turned out well. I'm glad I managed to get it all sewn together more or less correctly considering I haven't sewn much in over 10 years and I changed the pattern to include long sleeves.
It sure was fun to watch and hold Kiera at her first Christmas program.

Jacki said...

I think you should get her into interpretive dance!! :) That's so cute!!

Sheila said...

Those little fingers are too cute! Love her dance moves!

Allison said...

The dress is BEAUTIFUL!