Many people have had the flu visit them this Christmas and it stopped by our house as well. Jared was sick with fevers from the 24th-26th. I was healthy until the 27th when Jared passed it on to me. I told him he was a bit too giving this Christmas. I went to church yesterday and then spent most of the afternoon on the couch. I felt well enough to go to a games night at one of our friends' houses last night, but by the end of it, I wasn't feeling too great. We came home and I spent the rest of the night fighting nauseousness and fevers. I had an ice cream pail beside my bed, but thankfully I didn't have to use it. I've been in bed all day today (I currently have the laptop in bed with me) and haven't been this sick in years. It makes me so thankful that I'm usually very healthy. I'm also incredibly thankful that Jared has the week off work, so he took care of Kiera all day today as I hardly had the strength to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. My stomach is feeling better and I managed to eat a little bit and I'm not quite as dizzy as I was this morning, so I think I'm over the worst of it. I was going to post pictures of our Christmas, but that will have to wait until Wednesday. Kiera is 14 months old today and still not walking...no surprise there. Oh well. It's incredibly cute the way she scoots around the house on her bum. Her sleep schedule is back to normal now, praise the Lord! She's also eating more, too, so I'm guessing it was a growth spurt. My friends said her hair has sure grown a lot, so maybe that was pretty tiring for her! (ha ha) She hasn't gotten sick and she's been pretty happy, so life is good! At least I'm sick now and not on our trip to Florida which is comin' up! I have much to be thankful for and look forward to. :)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better. Maybe no kisses for Kiera in the next day or so, don't want her getting sick. I pray she stays healthy. Love you.
Get better soon! Let us know if you'd like us to bring you some Gingerale! It was like liquid gold to us last week! :)
Post a Comment