I've been feeling a bit artsy this week, so I plodded through a couple of feet of snow in our backyard to take these pictures:
This is the same tree at night during a snowfall
At a recent family gathering, my 89-year-old grandma guessed the number of smarties in a jar exactly (500) and won the jar full of them. She doesn't eat any sweets because she's on a strict diet due to her health, so I have no idea what she's going to do with them!
These are some ornaments from our tree
The tree
I was getting quite concerned because Kiera has been sleeping 17-20 hours a day for almost a week now. I prayed about it last night and decided I would call the health nurse if this kept up. Most kids are dropping naps at this age, not adding 4-hour naps and only being up for an hour or 2 at a time. Today she was up for 2 1/2 hours before going down for a nap, so that was better. Her nose is still a bit runny so she might have a cold or she might be teething. We'll see how this next week goes and in the meantime I will continue to seek the Lord for peace instead of worrying. That's such a challenge for me! I never thought I would be worried about her sleeping too much! Silly me. Anyway, I wish you all a very wonderful Jesus-filled Christmas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Pictures
Posted by Elleah at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like those pictures! I love the snowing one! Great job!
I would be worried too about my one-year-old sleeping so much. Funny how we long for more alone time and wish they'd sleep longer and then something like that happens and we worry! I do that some mornings if the kids are sleeping longer than normal; I'm savouring being in my bed but wondering what's wrong with them!
I hope Kiera gets back to normal soon!
Post a Comment