CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary Jared!

Once upon a time, on a summer day, there was this guy who met this girl at church. She was immediately very attracted to him, but it took seeing her in a hot pink sundress a couple of weeks later for him to really notice her in a special way. They became friends and after their first time hanging out they knew that they wanted to marry each other and they told each other that. On Sept. 5, 2004, after asking for her parents' blessing, this guy asked this girl to court him with the intention of marriage. She said yes and 2 weeks later, she left to go to Bible School in England for 6 months. Before they had started dating, this guy had already bought a plane ticket to come visit her in Europe during her Christmas break, so they spent 2 1/2 weeks traveling around Europe together. After 6 months of dating long distance, this girl finally came home and 4 months later they were engaged, followed by their wedding almost 5 months after that on Dec. 17, 2005. They lived happily ever after.





































































Jared, I love you more than the day I married you. It's been an amazing 3 years and I look forward to growing old with you.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Very neat story! Happy anniversary, and many more to come!

Roo said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! beautiful memories.

Anonymous said...

My dear children...how could I forget your anniversary. I hope it was a happy one, even though you already celebrated the weekend before last. Sorry you didn't get a phone call from your very busy mother! Love you and wish you many more.

Rhonda said...

You are so blessed :)