
“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan
These are the gifts I am thankful for today:
631. My son cuddling with me today and laying his head down on my chest while I sung worship songs and we rocked in the rocking chair resulting in my heart totally melting.
632. Subway for lunch (oven roasted chicken breast footlong, except we didn’t have onions or pickles on it)
633. That Jared always takes our vehicles to the car wash
634. Strawberry applesauce
635. Listening to what Kiera says she’s thankful for
636. Clearing the nose in order to breathe better :)
637. Watching a chick flick with Jared after the kids are in bed
638. Having “help” with housework (I can’t count how many times I sweep the floor in a week)
639. Books that tug at my heart, like every book Karen Kingsbury has ever written
640. Cute hoodies
641. My kids getting invited to a birthday party
642. Baking monster cookies for the first time
643. My new niece, Sophia Grace, and her head full of dark hair, which my kids never had
644. Cinnamon hearts
645. For every day that I feel great, that is God’s grace
646. Watching my kids enjoy treats
647. Vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate pudding which we enjoyed for dessert yesterday
648. Cheeseburgers, which Jared bbq’d for supper yesterday
649. Our sort of Skype conversation with my Mom, my sister, + brother-in-law on the week-end: our sound kept cutting out, so I did some interpretive dancing for them. Ya, so we probably need a new webcam.
650. The best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever made: recipe found on allrecipes.com (LOVE that website)
1 comments:
Oh how I love Allreipes too!
And I remember when I was pregnant with Cohen and was ordering a burger from BK and asked for "no pickles, please!" She laughed and made some sort of comment about a pregnant lady NOT wanting the pickle! Haha! I just thought of that after reading about no pickles and onions on your sub.
Post a Comment