CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Muffins Are Just Small Cakes in Doilies

I got the title off the internet.  I thought it was kind of funny.  After trying several times to bake muffins using different types of flour (like white flour and coconut flour) and none of them turning out, I now use regular flour and they turn out perfectly!  My friend mentioned last week that she would like this recipe, so here you go, Jamie!

Apple Cinnamon Muffins

1 cup flour

1 tsp. cinnamon

1/2 tsp. salt

1/3 cup sugar

1/2 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. baking powder

3 tbsp canola or olive oil

1 grated apple

1/4 cup milk

2 eggs

1 tsp. vanilla

Mix dry ingredients together.  Add wet ingredients.  Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.  I think this yields about 9 muffins.  I really like them!

Muffins

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fun title! Although I've always thought there was quite a big difference between cake and muffins...except for the double chocolate muffins from costco. They're just as good as cake *lol*. We tried your biscuit recipe yesterday they were fantastic!

Allison said...

I have this recipe in the oven as I type. Looking forward to tasting them!

Allison said...

And sampling...delicious!!

Jamie said...

Thanks Elleah! I was waiting for this recipe; I'm excited to try it!

Amanda said...

ha ha yes, so true, but they're so tasty!!