CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 18, 2011

My Singer

It's been a while since I posted a video on here. I actually haven't been taking very many videos or pictures in the past couple of months. The kids haven't been doing as many new things, or sometimes I forget to get the camera, or sometimes I go get it but then it's too late by the time I get back. I do have one of Kiera singing one of the many songs that she knows and this one is from February.

1 comments:

Allison said...

Very good! I'm always so impressed with her ability to sing. She blesses my heart. Pass on this message from "Auntie Allison" or one of her Sunday School teachers: KEEP SINGING PRINCESS!! Elleah, I believe it's a God given gift. Although she's so young doesn't mean the blessing is smaller. That small sweet voice stirs heavens angels each time the song is about the Kingdom. You're doing a great job Elleah! My girls really enjoy seeing Kiera "live." LOL Keep posting. Hope your enjoying the sunshine outside today. And that you get may moments of aw with the wee one inside. You are blessed!!