Recently, I posted a picture in one of my thankful lists of the monster cookies that I baked. One of my friends asked me for the recipe, made the cookies that day, and said they were the best cookies EVER! I figured I should share this goodness with you all!
Monster Cookies
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup butter (I did 1 cup of butter and no margarine)
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup Smarties
1/2 cup peanut butter
Grease cookie sheets. Cream together first 4 ingredients until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then add vanilla. Combine next 5 ingredients separately and then add to the other mixture. Mix in the last 3 ingredients. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Makes 3 dozen. These were thoroughly enjoyed by myself + my family! I love cookies!
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
A Balanced Diet is a Cookie in Each Hand
Posted by Elleah at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You always did like your sweets!
oh yum!!! there's a monster cookie recipe in all the ones i have to bake my way through and i can't wait to make it!
Post a Comment