CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Bit About Me

I was tagged by Sheila to do this quite a while ago and I wrote some things down so that I wouldn't forget. Here are some things about me that you maybe knew or didn't know.

I am a wife, mother,
and sister to one

I love cats and monkeys
and not dogs as much because they smell

I used to want to be a monkey when I was a child
and would crouch down with a towel around me after my bath and make "EEE EEE" noises

I love happy movies and happy endings
and I hate scary movies

My house is often a bit messier than I would like it to be
because I can always find better things to do

I love playing games
and I'm extremely competitive

I'm a grandma driver in winter because I'm scared of icy/snowy roads
so I love that Jared drives most of the time

I love reading Christian books
and usually read at least 2 books a week

I spend too much time on facebook and blogs
because I love knowing what's going on in my friends' lives

I play Ticket To Ride online almost every day
which is one of my new favorite games

I love dreaming about the future (children and our next house)
and have to remind myself to enjoy the present


Now I'm tagging Jenene, Ruth, and Allison H to do this!

1 comments:

Kathy said...

ha ha... I used to pretend to be a monkey too. I'd eat a banana and sit on a stool under one of my mom's hanging plants and make monkey noises. Monkeys are just fun animals