CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Winter Theme

Yes, I decided to change my blog background again as some of my friends have been changing their's to Christmas themes and I figured that was a good idea. I love the beach, but I thought this was pretty, too. Do you all like it? Kiera is busy throwing her puffed wheat on the floor, so I should probably go clean up (yet again). Oh, and I ate part of the sticker on my apple this morning by accident. Paper is not the worst thing to eat, as Kiera has discovered when I haven't been watching her closely. Yesterday, I let her play with our dental floss and I didn't know that she knew how to open it. Needless to say, we now have a huge ball of floss sitting on our counter that Kiera pulled out. Well, gotta go take care of my daughter now before she finds something else to throw, chew, or pull.

0 comments: