Yesterday, my friend had to go to the U.S. post office where our mailbox is to ship some items, so Kiera + I went along and I picked up my wonderful Sedu flat iron! Kiera fussed almost all the way there and back due to tiredness and not wanting to be in her car seat (it's an hour and 15 min. drive one way) but it was totally worth it! As soon as I got home, I straightened my hair. This is halfway through with one side done and one side not
The finished product
Later on, we went out for supper with Jared's family to celebrate my birthday, Jared's, Kiera's, Jared's brother Steve's, and Jared's sister's boyfriend, TJ's. If Amanda (Jared's sister) was here we would be celebrating her's as well, but she's in Africa right now. I think it's funny that all of the kids on Jared's side have birthdays in October, November, and December. Here's the strawberry margarita I had that was very yummy
Here's TJ with one of his gifts
Kiera with her grandparents and daddy
I woke up this morning and my hair is still straight! I don't think I've ever had that happen before. Yay!
3 comments:
i always find when i straighten my hair it looks way better than if it's not straightened. i love those things
straighteners are definitely a great invention!
Be careful with that hair. I've learned that hair is not a right, it a privilege. Use your privileges wisely.
Post a Comment