CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Distraction of Kiera

Last week, when I went to pick up my flat iron, the guy at the border (who was in his 30's) was oohing and aahing over how beautiful Kiera is and her beautiful big blue eyes...etc. Then he tells us to have a good day and my friend started to pull away when I told her, "He never gave us back our passports!" She quickly stopped and rolled down the window and then the guy realized that he had forgotten and then gave them back all because of a sweet baby. Hilarious!

This past summer, we went to the States and we were in a restaurant eating breakfast when an elderly man came up to me and handed me a $1 bill. He said, "Here, this is for your daughter. She is so cute." I was shocked and blessed! Maybe I could turn this into a business...ha ha.

When we were in Washington and we went out to eat, it seemed almost every waiter, waitress, and lots of restaurant customers would stop and tell Kiera how pretty she is and how she has such long eyelashes...etc. I can't take any credit because it is God who made her. I just didn't think she would get quite so much attention from strangers everywhere we go. Then again, they don't see all the times that she yells or fusses. She's definitely not perfect, but I do agree with them as any mom would.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And of course Nana agrees with all those people who think she is adorable!