CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Up + Down

I don't have much to say right now, except that my digestion issues have taken a turn for the worse. That's quite discouraging for me, especially since I still don't have a family doctor and have tried everything that I can think of, diet-wise. I'm planning to call a naturopath doctor tomorrow to see how quickly I can get in. I would like to get tests done so that hopefully I can either figure out what's wrong or start eliminating things. Tonight, I'm going to focus on things that make me smile, so here are a couple of videos!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I'm sorry it's not getting better Elleah! I pray for answers in Jesus name! i know how it can be when things aren't normal. I hope you have a good rest of the week with Jared home:)

Mom said...

Those videos are a good antidote to negative feelings and thoughts. I pray for healing, health and some answers for my precious daughters and Mother. Love you all, Mom.

Jenene said...

I will be praying for you, and that the doctor will be able to give you the answers and help that you need.

Those are some cute videos of Blake! They made me laugh. :)