CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Battling the Blues

This morning, I’ve been discouraged over continuing health battles.  I’ve had digestion issues for almost 2 months now and Blake has had a cold for over 3 weeks.  I might take him to the doctor today since he’s quite congested and isn’t improving.  I need to find a family doctor for myself as well, but would prefer to just be miraculously healed instead!  I decided I need to count my blessings and change my perspective, so here they are:

541. That Jared fixed the humidifier on our furnace

542. Daddy-son time

IMG_6299

543. Dessert that Jared brought home from the potluck he had at work

544. Funny hats

IMG_6334

545. Clean floors (even if it’s only for a few hours)

546. When Blake raises his hands after I say, “Praise Jesus!”

IMG_6340

547. All the different Christmas lights

548. Having “help” unloading the dishwasher

IMG_6344

549. Cupboards that always have food in them

550. Winter clothes to bundle up with on cold days

IMG_6368

551. French toast that I made on our anniversary

552. Christmas dresses

IMG_6361

553. That Kiera has been more gentle with Blake lately

554. Discovering a new author who I really like

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love the pic of the kids bundled up in the car! It made me smile!
I hope you and Blake start feeling better soon, holidays are no fun being sick! (Well, for that matter ANY day isn't fun being sick!)

Mom said...

I really like the picture with Blake "helping" with the dishes in the dishwasher! One of the pictures looks like he's suspended in midair...nice shot. Being thankful is always a good option when struggling with something!

Roo said...

i'm so sorry you've been battling health issues. we have too. its been 2 months...and i'm a tad weary of it....but trying to keep my head up too. merry christmas elleah!!!xoxo