CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blake’s 1-Year Photos

Blake’s 1-year pictures got taken in 2 phases this year.  The outdoor ones were taken the day after his birthday, Nov. 7, and the studio pictures were taken this past week-end.  I can’t believe that the weather was so warm the week-end Blake was born last year and then again this year!  I did not think part of his 1-year pictures would be taken outside, so that was great!  Thank you again, Mom, for the fantastic pictures!

IMG_0433

IMG_0435sep

I love this one of the 2 of them

IMG_0439

IMG_0443

IMG_0446

IMG_0458

IMG_0448bw

One of my favorites…such a serious little man!

IMG_1967

IMG_1951stark

IMG_1960

IMG_1971

IMG_1978 

MrBCollage

2 comments:

Mom said...

Yes, I agree once again June produced great pictures...of course the subject is cute!

Jenene said...

I love ALL of those pictures! I cannot pick a favorite. He's so darn cute!