CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

5-Year Anniversary

5 years ago, on a cold, blustery winter day, I married the man who asked my parents for permission to court me with the intention of marriage, then waited for me for 6 months while I went to England, and then made me his wife less than 9 months later.

Wedding 067

Today, I look back

Wedding 040

and see how tremendously blessed we’ve been to have walked together through the last 5 years.

Wedding 049

They’ve been 5 amazing years and each one just keeps getting better!  I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together! 

IMG_6215bw

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jaclyn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I loved how you put your pics into your blog:) Blessings to you guys for many many more awesome years!

Mom said...

That is a sweet blog about a sweet couple...wish you many more happy years together!