CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

It’s Been 6 Years

Tomorrow, it will be 6 years since the first day of Capernwray Winter School.  Jared and I had been dating for all of 3 weeks when it started and I was gone for 6 months.  This is the place where many memories were made

Capernwray 002

Capernwray 001

and these are some of the friends I made memories with:

Megan, Allison, and Sarah

Capernwray 003

Kelly, who I spent quite a bit of time with

Capernwray 029

This group that I went to Ireland with and hiked along the coast with

Capernwray 008

Capernwray 011

Stephanie + Chelsea

Capernwray 013

Jimmy + Justin

Capernwray 012

Luke + Curtis

Capernwray 007

Allison + Josh, who met there and are now married

Capernwray 026

Pamela, Stephen, Kyle, Tyler, and Andrew

Capernwray 021

Ruth, Jimmy, Rob, Justin, and Kim

Capernwray 019

Curtis + Evan

Capernwray 005

Anna + Janice

Capernwray 009

Michael, who’s older brother I went to Spring School with in 2003

Capernwray 010

and my roommates from the first semester, Olya, Kristin, and Sarah

Capernwray 004 

I will never forget any of you and will always cherish the time we spent together!

1 comments:

Jenene said...

Wow. Time flies, doesn't it? Six years ago I was a couple of weeks into my first semester of college. And I just realized that I don't know where most of those pictures are. Drat.