CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

August Blessings

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

Looking back over the last month, I am thankful for:

396. Petting zoos

IMG_5629

397. Easy bowel movements (nothing like constipation to make you thankful for that)!

398. Maracas

IMG_5634

399. Decks

400. Big sunglasses on little faces

IMG_5644

401. Evergreen trees

402. Microphones

IMG_5650

403. A new dehumidifier that we got on sale

404. Cowboy hats

IMG_5653

405. Beauty

406. Star sunglasses that she got at a birthday party and when she put them on her face she said, “I’m a cool chick!”

IMG_5660

407. Bouncy balls

408. Blake sitting among Kiera’s organized toys

IMG_5861

409. The kitchen center with accessories that my Mom bought for the kids

410. Blake’s first mischievous act which made me laugh: he pulled all of the wipes out of the box (I should have known he was being too quiet)

IMG_5865

411. 3 of my favorite peopleIMG_5867

 

412. Mechanics

413. A place with rides that my Mom + I took Kiera to for an afternoon (she went on this one about 8 times in a row, plus another few times earlier)

IMG_5872

IMG_5873

414. Giving good things to my kids

415. Train rides

IMG_5877

416. All of the help that my Mom has given me

417. Little boys in line who agree to go on the ride with Kiera (she went on this about 4 times in a row with at least 3 different boys which I thought was SO cute)

IMG_5879

418. Hot sunny days when we have outdoor plans

419. Little boats

IMG_5880

420. Growing kids

421. That my son doesn’t care he’s playing with a hot pink wig

IMG_5890

IMG_5892

422. Toffee ice cream

423. A little bit of bed head

IMG_5896

424. Comfy cribs

425. God’s perfect love

1 comments:

Mom said...

Those pictures made me smile! I'm thankful for all the moments I've been able to help you with the kids!!
Love them and you.