Things are slowly looking up this week. I am feeling a little bit better every day. I'm not coughing nearly as much, thank the Lord! Coughing fits at night are no fun! I did have another short coughing fit in the middle of the night last night, but other than that, I slept well and fell asleep fairly quickly! Blake slept through the night, so that was an added bonus! I'm still wondering if this is more than just a regular cold because I can't remember the last time I got so sick from a cold for this length of time. I've held off going to the doctor and hope to not have to go.
One of my piano students quit yesterday. It was the ultra conservative German student (with hair pulled back and long black skirt that I mentioned in my facebook status last week). They didn't quit because of my bright pink shirt and jeans last week! They have church on Tuesday evenings, so it just doesn't work with their schedule. I don't even know why they bothered to have one lesson in the first place. Oh well. I actually never felt peace about teaching her. The extra money would have been great, but it's ok. They were very back and forth about which day would work and which time and I had a feeling it wouldn't work out. It's actually a bit of a relief!
I'll leave off with another video of the kids from our holidays. A big reason why I put videos on here is for my sister who lives far away, in case you get bored watching little random videos of my kids. I know my Mom always likes them, too!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I Can't Think of a Title
Posted by Elleah at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How could anyone get tired of your videos? Your kids are so cute! And I'm glad you're slowly feeling better. Remember: fish oil fights inflammation, so down that stuff like it's going out of style. We'll bring more!
I like the videos too ;) And it's good you're feeling better, I am still dodging whatever bug is going around here!
I loved the way Kiera would yell across the lake from our cabin to the dock..."Hi Baba" when he would pull in from a fishing excursion! Watching them get excited about the bubbles was fun as well.
Post a Comment