CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introducing The Juppy


I saw The Juppy Baby Walker online several months ago and entered a contest to win it, but I didn't win. I made a mental note of it and left it at that. Now, months later, after Blake wanting me to walk him around almost all the time, we ordered it. I LOVE it and Blake does, too. I used to have back pain from being hunched over Blake all the time, but not anymore! It has definitely been a GREAT purchase! If you're at all interested, you can order it at thejuppy.com. It comes with pink straps as well and for $5.00 less you can get it in black and yellow. I didn't prefer that color, so I went with the one with blue straps (obviously). I highly recommend it! :)

3 comments:

Jenene said...

Oh, that's how that works! I'm so glad you found something to help you both walk around a little bit more easily!

Danae said...

Cool!

Mom said...

Yeah it beats bending over all the time. He loves walking with the "juppy".