Kiera turned 18 months yesterday, but as it was a crazy busy day, I had no time to blog until today. I wrote down in her journal a list of all the words she's saying and she has almost 70 words in her vocabulary! So now, I can't keep track anymore. She basically has almost totally quit scooting now and has switched to crawling. I haven't posted a lot of pictures of her lately, so here are some from the past couple of months.
February
March
April
She's not quite walking on her own yet, but I think she's VERY close, which gives me hope! This was 2 days ago:
Since then, she has walked across the whole kitchen without us touching her. Go Kiera!!
5 comments:
Oh man, Elleah - what a talker you have! I think you may have a little mini-Ellie on your hands - I stopped recording her words at 17 months and word number 64...And you know what it's like in our house now! hehe.
cute! i love the picture where she is kissing jared, that's precious :)
very cute, love the pics
I love all those pictures! And the video too. That's so exciting that she's almost walking completely on her own. And congrats on the summer job!
Oh Elleah, those pictures are adorable, once again I can't get enough of her beautiful blue eyes! She's very photogenic. She's so close to walking without any help.
Post a Comment