I've really been enjoying Kiera these days. She's been very well behaved with very little yelling and she's usually happy which makes life a whole lot more enjoyable. I'd say this is definitely my favorite age so far (she'll be a year and a half old this month). Jared has also been enjoying her a lot more these days. She's fun to play with and laughs fairly easily. I'd say the biggest challenge right now is her not walking, but she's slowly gaining more confidence and can now walk with only holding onto us with one hand. I had a dream two nights ago that she was walking on her own, so I know it's going to happen! She's been saying more new words and I find it hard to keep track of them. I think she's up to about 30 words now. Her more recent ones are purse, mess, no, pony, push, fish, and pull. Here is Kiera's newest favorite game:
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Fun Times
Posted by Elleah at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is too cute!!
That was hilarious!
I loved her reaction! That was fantastic!
That was exciting even for me!!! LOL ... Your daughter is such a little peanut!!! She's adorable!
you are blessed.
love the new blogskin you have here too. :)
That is just tooo cute & funny, love the video :)
Post a Comment