CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Tricked Ya!

Yay, I managed to trick all of you! That was a really hard one. It is white grape jello mixed with 7-up that didn't set properly. I had it in the fridge and it stayed runny, so then I put it in the freezer and it turned into this really weird consistency. I ended up throwing most of it out, but quickly took a picture before it ended up in the garbage. Thanks for all your guesses!

Kiera woke up one morning and I found her like this:























She had both legs in one pant leg, so she was my little mermaid girl. How she managed to stand up in her crib like that, I'm not sure!

4 comments:

Danae said...

that's so funny (about kiera in her sleeper)! Ben has managed a few times to have one arm totally out of the neck of the sleeper... makes you wonder how they get that way!b

Danae said...

oops, i accidentally threw a "b" in at the end :)

Jenene said...

That's hilarious! Oh, she's just getting so big!!!

So 7-Up and Jello, huh? Does it actually work? (I mean, other than the time it didn't work and you had to throw it out).

Mom said...

Funny girl. Yeah I don't know how she could stand up like that. She doesn't seem to mind.