I was tagged to do this meme a while back, so here it is.
On the computer where your pictures are usually stored, find and post these 3 pictures with a description:
a) from your fourth folder, fourth picture
b) from your sixth folder, sixth picture
c) from your eighth folder, eighth picture
... and see what you come up with!
4th folder, 4th picture...this was taken at Capernwray in England in either late 2004 or early 2005 by my very talented friend, Luke, and it's my favorite not posed picture of myself
6th folder, 6th picture...this is Dec. 2005 when Jared saw me in my wedding dress for the first time...he had his eyes closed and I came and stood in front of him and then the photographer said, "Now open your eyes," and this is that moment
8th folder, 8th picture...some tulips Jared gave me just because in April 2006
Recently, I discovered a new singer who I love! There's a lot of Christian music that I don't enjoy the style of, but I recently heard a new voice (at least she's new to me) on the radio and I was like, "Who is she? I want to buy her c.d. She's AMAZING!" Her voice is SO beautiful and her name is Meredith Andrews. If you click on her name, it will take you to her site where you can listen to all the songs on her c.d. without downloading them. The song I heard on the radio was, "You Invite Me In." She kind of reminds me of Amanda Falk for those of you who know who that is. So go check it out (if you want)!
Friday, January 2, 2009
3 Pictures + a Song
Posted by Elleah at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey thats a pretty interesting blog, Im thinking I should maybe try that out on F.B and see what comes up!
And don't worry if you're not getting comments, we all enjoy reading your blog so keep em coming :)
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment