CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Florida Trip Day 4

On Sunday, we spent the whole day at Seaworld, which was one of my favorites! We bought Seaworld tickets for almost half price: we paid $45/person and the regular price is $80/person!

Dolphins

IMG_3267

This was the view as we walked to the Shamu show

IMG_3268

Shamu making his entrance...makes me marvel at God's incredible creation

IMG_3269

Short video clip

IMG_3279

Another video clip

IMG_3281

The end of the show

IMG_3282

In the park

IMG_3283

We saw penguins + sharks swam over us

IMG_3292

IMG_3311

Sting ray

IMG_3316

Karen + I...it was about +25 outside

IMG_3318

Have I mentioned how much I love all the palm trees?

IMG_3319

IMG_3322

They also had these beautiful pink plants everywhere

IMG_3324

These guys were walking around the park all day...made me want to dance!

We went on this roller coaster ride called "Journey To Atlantis" and it's pretty calm but fun. You go through this castle and there's all sorts of things to see in there and then you come splashing out at the end and get totally soaked! We saw Jared's relatives here...what are the odds?!

IMG_3337

IMG_3339

We also saw the Clyde + Seamore show which are 2 sea lions + a huge walrus comes in at the end

IMG_3355

Clip of the end of the show

We saw alligators or crocodiles (I don't know the difference)

IMG_3366

and I was about half a foot away from this squirrel or chipmunk (again, I can't tell the difference)

IMG_3368

We ended off the day by going to one of my favorite restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory! I ordered broccoli cheese soup, a tossed salad, and a chicken salad sandwich. I got full after eating just the soup + half my salad (the soup was very thick + filling), so I took the rest with me. Jared had some sort of chicken pasta dish.

IMG_3375

We finished off our meal by sharing a piece of Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake...AMAZING!

IMG_3377

It was the perfect ending to a perfect day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post today made me want to go to
Florida. That dolphin show was pretty amazing. The cheesecake picture brought back memories or our Seattle trip...yum!

Jamie said...

That brings back so many memories! We went to Orlando for our honeymoon. I can't believe they still have the Clyde and Seamore show--we saw it there almost 7 years ago!

Jared said...

You got some amazing shots and videos babe! I love them! I'm glad you take you take pictures when we're on trips!