It's that time of year again...time for a new blog template. I'm done with winter, so it's on to beach mode now. I actually changed this template a bit...it was originally see-through so you could see the background through my pictures. I've been teaching myself to understand and change html codes...ya, I'm getting techie! I guess Jared is finally rubbing off on me, although even he doesn't know stuff about html codes!
Some of you may have read my most recent status update on facebook, but I'll share the story anyway (warning: contains poop content). I was on the laptop in the kitchen looking for a new template and Kiera was playing nicely in the living room. I should have known that since she was so quiet that something was wrong, but I thought she was just playing with toys. After a little while, I came into the living room and she was sitting there looking up at me with this dark green stuff on her face around her mouth. Immediately, I was like, "Oh no! That's poop! I forgot to clean up her diaper that's lying on the floor." Disgusting! Oh, and I had just finished giving her a bath 10 minutes before that. She didn't have that much on her, so I just wiped her really good with soap and water instead of giving her another bath. Thankfully she hadn't wiped it all over her clothes.
I have had 2 posts in a row with no comments, so if you're reading this, could you please leave me a comment? Even if it's just to say hi, that would be very encouraging for me! Thanks!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
When Silence Isn't Golden (it's dark greenish)
Posted by Elleah at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Umm, yuck! And hi. Loved the pic you sent us for Christmas... It's beautiful!
Elleah that is so gross. I guess she's none the worse for it. That is probably something you will never forget! Ah yes, making memories. Hopefully not too many more of that kind. Love you.
Yucky... oh well! I think every kid has to have at least 1 poop story!
Hehehe. I'm sure my turn will come. :o)
Ewww . . . . always remember to check on your kids when it is TOO quiet. I have learned my lesson :)
I'm here! Still read often! I know how frustrating it is when people don't comment. Sorry I don't always!
About poop: all 3 of my kids have now pooped in the bath. And while potty training Rachel, Seth found some poop in the carpet that I had missed and he ate it. I still don't know how much he ate because I don't know how much was there, but he didn't get sick from it! It's so disgusting, but it happens!
I can help but wonder what she thought of the taste? :) ugh!
This (and the other stories in the comments) really doesn't make me want to have kids any time soon!
AH HAHAHAH that's ridiculously discustingly great! hahaha i'm sure there is more pooopy mess to come!
Post a Comment