CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kiera Talks With Aunty NeeNee

I'm not quite sure what they were talking about, but Kiera totally cracks me up! If anyone has any insights or interpretation, please let me know. :)

5 comments:

Allison Friesen said...

You're right... sounds a bit like monkey talk. So cute!

Allison said...

I thought so too!

Jenene said...

Wait, wait: does that mean that I sound like a monkey too? Oh well. It was a short, but good conversation.

Jamie said...

Looks like she's really anxious to start helping you wash windows! Take advantage! My kids love to help me clean, would do it all if I let them! However, it's not exactly 'clean' when they're done and if they're washing or dusting they only get about 2 feet off the ground, but it's the gesture that counts! Hopefully that helpfulness sticks around for years to come!

A-Train said...

it looks more like she's jumping on a squeeze toy.