Yesterday, Kiera hit the 8-month mark. She continues to learn new things, so let's take a look at this past month's achievements.
Learning to read upside down (apparently reading right side up is too easy for her)
Blowing bubbles out of her nose...even I can't do that!
Doing laundry...I agree, Kiera, it's not fun (this is what happens when Jared says he's going to do his laundry)
Pulling the kitty's fur out Petting Spongebob is fun!
Kiera is such a sweetheart. (sigh) I love being a mom! :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Happy 8 Months Kiera!
Posted by Elleah at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad that you love Mommyhood! Kiera is just getting more beautiful with each post!
I have a 'nose bubble' shot too of Rachel, so funny! Congrats on the quick trigger finger, capturing that on film!
Thanks! Ya, I had to run as fast as I could to grab my camera before she wiped it all over her face!
oh my gosh - that expression she's making about the laundry is SO CUTE and funny!!
Post a Comment