CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A Happy Father's Day

On Saturday, I went to a store and bought Jared some drill bits that he wanted for Father's Day. I walked to the tool section, which may as well have been a foreign country, and found someone to help me find them since I didn't know what drill bits looked like or which aisle they would be in. I also bought him a nice card which was MUCH easier to find! Yesterday, we went to my parents' for lunch and had pizza and then went to Jared's stepmom's parents' place for a bbq. It was a fun Father's Day and I'm so thankful for the dads and husband in my life!

My Dad


















Jared's Dad


















Kiera's Dad
















Thanks for being such awesome dads! Love you all very much!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh how cute! I love how you got pics of all daddies!

Allison said...

Me too!