Thursday morning, we drove from Bellingham to a small town where Art + Jenene live (about a 15 min. drive) to pick up Jenene + Sophia. I like all the hanging baskets full of flowers.
This is the outside of their apartment. They live upstairs.
We drove to the place where Art works at a fish oil manufacturer out in the country
This is the building he works in
The magnificent view on the drive back to Bellingham
Haley is attached to her blanket just like Kiera + Blake are
We drove to where Jenene works and I got to go inside and see the office she works in with a few other ladies and meet her co-workers!
This is the scenic road that goes to her workplace
Jenene, Sophia and I went to the mall in the afternoon while Jared stayed at the house with the kids. I forgot to mention the 5 of us went to the mall on Monday and I got 2 nice pairs of sweat pants + a t-shirt all for $30. Jenene helped me shop for nice clothes this time and I got a dressy shirt and a nice tank top. We all went out for supper to Mi Mexico. Art joined us as soon as he was done work.
I love the chairs and all of the bright colors
Normally, I can’t eat Mexican food because of my digestion issues. The tortillas and anything with tomatoes bothers my stomach, but I had prayed before our trip and I did not have ONE stomach problem the entire trip! I ate all kinds of things that I would normally avoid and it was no problem. Praise God! The menu was big, the portions were big and the prices were cheap, so I would highly recommend this restaurant. The kids found this space to hide in.
After supper, we all went to Whatcom Falls Park.
The kids saw a waterfall for the first time
We walked down the trail a little ways, but it wasn’t stroller-friendly and the sun was starting to set, so we didn’t walk very far.
More big trees
I think Jenene was a bit concerned about Art taking Sophia down there.
I felt so small
Thought this looked interesting and I like the color contrast
This tree was growing right on top of a rock!
Even the parking lot was pretty
I like how this tree makes the bench look mini, but it was a regular-size bench.
The kids played for a bit
The girls are so cute!
Again with the one leg sticking out, ha ha!
It was nice to have a more relaxed day after 2 day trips in a row!
0 comments:
Post a Comment