On Sunday, July 15, we packed up all of our stuff into the van and then went to Art + Jenene’s church. I think there were about 50 people there, so EVERYONE knew that we were visitors. :) I was in the nursery with Haley and Jenene + Sophia, so I didn’t get to hear the message, but I could hear the preacher passionately preaching, even though 2 sets of doors were closed! After church, we went for lunch to Jack In the Box, which was a great, cheap burger place. They only make the burger when you order it, so it takes a bit longer, but it’s fresh + tasty! After that, we went to a place that I had been wanting to go to all week, so we quickly squeezed in at the very end of our time in Bellingham: Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt!
They have 14 different flavors of frozen yogurt, which we took ourselves and then you can see the counter full of toppings that we put on ourselves. We brought to the cashier and she put it on a scale and then we paid by weight. I can’t remember what flavors I chose, but it was yummy! Then, it was time to say good-bye to Art + Jenene. :( I have no idea when we will see them again…it could be a year, so that’s hard. I try not to think about that. We then began our 6-hour drive to Kelowna, B.C. where Jared’s aunt + uncle live.
Massive palace house out in the country
I LOVE how green it is…almost looks fake
The color contrast makes me smile
I like how they have these signs when arriving at a city
The clouds were very low, or we were very high
I think the flowers are pretty
There’s nothing like a sleeping baby
We got to Jared’s uncle Gerald and aunt Diane’s house at suppertime and they had a great meal prepared for us! Soooo nice of them! We visited for a while, the kids played outside in their sandbox, we got our stuff in our bedrooms (I shared one with the girls and Jared shared one with Blake), and then went to bed. I think that was the only cloudy day we had during our whole trip and we were driving for most of it, so that worked out great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment