CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

All Kinds of Houses

As we drove around, I loved looking at all the different houses.  I noticed a lot of very nice houses, interesting houses, and many ridiculously huge houses!  I can’t even imagine how much some of these mansions cost!  These ones were in White Rock

Possibly the coolest one I saw

This house is for sale and I just looked up the listing.  It’s 8 years old on Marine Drive (right along the coast), it’s 4000 sq. ft. with no basement, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths. Listing price: $1,848,000  You can’t buy a house in White Rock, even a tiny house, for less than $500,000!  Condos are anywhere between $120,000 - $700,000!

Many of them have really interesting yards, as they are built into hills and their yards are mostly made up of various types of bushes + flowers

These were out in the country close to Semiahmoo Resort

These were along the freeway

These were in Surrey

This one was right across from PLBC, where Art + Jenene went to school

We drove around in Bellingham after leaving Boulevard Park and saw these ones

Not sure if this was a church or what this building is

1 comments:

Jenene said...

I'm really enjoying these posts! I asked Art about the old building that sort of looks like a church, but he didn't know what it was.