CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

Multitudes on Monday

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

I am so thankful for:

716. The new swing set the kids got as their birthday/Christmas present from my in-laws

717. Long week-ends

718. Peeking at her

719. The Cherry frozen yogurt that we bought: Cherry + Chocolate yogurt with black cherries + cherry chocolate chunks….YUM!!

720. Watching Kiera swing with her friend

721. Quiet reading time

722. Watching Blake’s reaction to the music in the headphones

723. Having to turn on the air conditioning!

724. What happened when I gave Blake Lucky Charms for breakfast

725. Chips Ahoy cookies, which went on sale

726. Kiera helping me with baking

727. When the kids are well-behaved at church, an answer to prayer!

728. The Mother’s Day gift Jared bought me (he gave me cash so I could pick out exactly what I wanted)…a new make-up case

729. Beautiful, sunny, warm walks to the park with the kids

730. Hitting the 6-month mark in my pregnancy at the beginning of May

0 comments: