CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gifts 701-715

“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17

I usually do my thankful posts on Mondays, but I still really wanted to do one, even though it’s Tuesday.  Here is my continuing list:

701. Spending time with the neighbor’s cat

702. That I got to go shopping with a friend on Friday evening and that after praying I would find some good deals, I got 3 t-shirts for $5 each, one t-shirt for $7, and one t-shirt for $9!

703. Easter baskets

704. Connecting with cousins at a family gathering

705. This little princess

706. That Jared made lunch on Mother’s Day (pancakes)

707. Finding treats

708. Reusable grocery bags

709.

Coffee Crisp

710. The show “Undercover Boss” which Jared + I have started watching together

711. The kids all ready for church on Easter Sunday (the pictures of them in their nice outfits were taken by my Mom-in-law)

712. Not caring when Kiera gets dirty from jumping in puddles…clothes can always be washed

713. Ring pops

714. That “The Lord is like a Father to His children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him.” Psalm 103:13

715. That my niece, Sophia, is finally starting to gain weight after having problems with breastfeeding for over a month, so that’s another answer to prayer!

Sophia 1

Sophia 2

Sophia 3

3 comments:

Jenene said...

That picture of Blake holding his Easter basket of treats reminds me of a little farm boy. And he also reminds me of Dad.

Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

I was trying to post from your computer but when I saw that the post said from Jared I deleted it. Anyway, I like the pictures of the kids sitting by the cat. I'm also thankful that little Sophia is starting to grow at a faster pace.