CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Very Thankful

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

Today, I am thankful for:

591. Freedom to worship Jesus in this country

592. This, which I haven’t had since last year

 Root Beer

593. When Blake says, “Hi!” in his cute baby voice

594. The gorgeous hoar frost on the trees a couple of weeks ago

595. Leftovers, which means less cooking for me

596.

cheese

597. Homemade lemonade, which I made for the first time yesterday and it’s great!

598. “Fun” toes (I decided to brighten things up)

599. When piano students catch on to new things

600. NEW LIFE!!!! :D :D

8 comments:

Amanda said...

you have very cute toes!!

Allison Friesen said...

I was waiting for your announcement! When are you due? And HOKEY SMOKES you show fast! :o) But I guess being that small you would. What do I know? I can hide mine for 6 months!

Kat said...

Congratulations Elleah! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Ian Elford said...

Hey, congratulations!!

Jaclyn said...

Look at your cute little belly!!!!! You make me happy:)

Kathy said...

I'm thankful for cheese too. And pregnant friends! Hurray for baby bumps!

Danae said...

Congrats! That's exciting news!

Jamie said...

Yay for you! Congratulations! So will Blake and this next Tyke be about the same age apart at Kiera and Blake? About two years, right?