Today has been a fantastic day! Jared took the day off of work and he came with me to my Naturopath appointment while my Mom came to look after the kids. The Naturopath told me to just keep on avoiding the foods that bother me and basically just keep on doing what I've been doing. I really felt like I was supposed to be prayed for at church this past Sunday, but I didn't feel like just having someone I don't really know well pray for me. I went and talked to my friend and she asked me how I was doing and then said she would keep praying for me. Then she asked, "Actually, can I pray for you right now?" Of course, I said yes, so she did and since then, I have felt amazing all week! I ate pumpernickel bread with spinach dip last night which had sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise in it and had not one single symptom afterward! I also had some chocolate chip cookies with no problems! Jared and I went out for lunch after my appointment and I had a caesar salad and 3 cheese penne and not a single symptom! Praise the Lord! When we got home, my aunt needed help learning how to upload pictures onto Facebook, so my Mom + I went over there and I helped her with that and we visited for a bit. Then, I came back home and decided to take Kiera to the store. Her 2nd sticker chart was full (she gets stickers for good behavior or for waking up dry in the morning), so she got to pick a treat or a toy from the store. She found the perfect toy for herself: a plastic princess echo microphone! We also went to the pet store and my sister-in-law works there, so she brought out a shih-tzu puppy for Kiera to pet and let Kiera feed the fish. It was fun watching Kiera enjoy the animals and getting to chat with my sister-in-law. Then, I came home and warmed up some supper for the kids + I. Jared wasn't hungry and left for a friend's house shortly after that. Now Kiera is watching Winnie the Pooh, Blake is playing, and then it's bedtime! I rarely ever have busy days like that, so it was a really nice change from staying at home every day (during the week) and it was great getting to spend most of the day with Jared while getting a break from the kids! I also enjoyed the sunshine + warmer temperatures. Thank you, Lord, for a beautiful, fun day!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Elleah! Thanks for posting that! What wonderful news! Praise the LORD:)
I'm happy that you had a happy day and a good report health wise! Glad to help with the little ones. Love you, Mom.
You must have slept well after being so busy. Yay for great days! I had mine today!
Post a Comment