CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

September Blessings

On Sunday, the message at church was about not forgetting God.  It’s great to be thankful for gifts, but most importantly, I must not forget the giver of good gifts, God.  He is the one behind them.  God, I thank YOU today for:

446. Anticipation of fun events

447. Growing hair

IMG_5949

448. A laptop that still works, even though it’s getting old and running a lot slower

449. Eating cereal with milk for the first time

IMG_5951

450. 2 vehicles that work

451. My son who has been happier and less fussy lately

IMG_5953

452. Shampoo

453. Bath time

IMG_5955

IMG_5961

454. That nobody else in the family got my cold

455. Petting the cat

IMG_5965

456. Wipes

457. Streets with lots of trees

IMG_5977

458. Warm fall weather (LOVE it!)

459. Flawless skin

IMG_5979

460. Innocence

461. Relaxing in the backyard

IMG_5985

462. That God “redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion” – Psalm 103:4

463. This funny face

IMG_6005

464. That “the Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love” – Psalm 103:8

465. Playing with leaves

IMG_6010

466. Shoulder rubs

467. Tasting new things

IMG_6011

468. Feeling the warm air through the vents when the furnace comes on

469. His shirt that I won online

IMG_6015

470. Every morning that I wake up is a gift

0 comments: