CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Kiera!

Dear Kiera,

It’s hard for me to believe that you’re 3 years old today!  I so clearly remember lying on the operating room table (they had to use forceps) and you came out screaming.  After cleaning you up, they placed you in your Daddy’s arms (still screaming) and we both thought, “Now what?”  It has been a roller coaster ride so far with many highs, some lows, and everything in between.  You have shown us your strong will many times and I pray that your love for Jesus will be even stronger and that you will stand firm in your faith.  You are passionate and you do everything 100%.  I have been very blessed by your gift of singing and look forward to watching God develop that gift as you get older.  When my Grandpa got a word from the Lord at your baby dedication that you were going to be a singer, that was totally true.  You are the friendliest child I have ever met and because of that, you have made many people smile everywhere you go.  Nobody is a stranger to you and you inspire and challenge me to be friendly and kind to people I don’t know, when I would naturally just want to walk on by.  You are a gift from the Lord and I love you more than words can say!  Happy birthday, my beautiful daughter!

4 hours old

IMG_0539

1 year old

IMG_2735

2 years old

IMG_4644

3 years old

IMG_6220

2 comments:

Jenene said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite little niece! Your Auntie Neenee and Uncle Art love you very much!

Mom said...

What a beautiful post. I hope you can save that for her to read when she's older. Love Mom