CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

On the Move

Blake started sliding/crawling around on his stomach in the beginning of September. I didn't say anything because I wanted it to be a surprise for when my sister + brother-in-law came to visit. They ended finding out anyway right before they came. Here is a video of Blake when he first started (he's way faster now).

He is starting to crawl normally now, too, but he doesn't prefer it because for him it's not as fast. He really wants to walk on his own, too, but his balance isn't quite there yet. I have a lot of hope that he will be walking quite a bit sooner than Kiera started at 19 months!

3 comments:

Jenene said...

What a cute little tadpole!

Yeah, I don't remember how we found out that he was shuffling on his tummy, but I remember knowing about it before we visited.

Mom said...

The finding out part was my fault. Sometimes I too quick with any new news regarding our family. Sorry Elleah. Love Mom.

Kathy said...

I noticed in Kids church a couple weeks ago that Blake was mobile now :) yay!