CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halfway to 1000!

“The more I count these blessings, the more I realize that they really are not the product of my own efforts. They are truly gifts of grace from God above. It’s incredible to open my eyes to them week after week. And humbling. That I should be graced with such wonders? Me… whose heart is weak and black, yet covered with much mercy. How great is Your unfailing love, Lord God of all!” ~Sharaya Crossan

These are the gifts I praise God for today:

471. That I get to stay inside when it’s cold and rainy outside

472. These clothes that my Mom bought for Kiera for next summer that were $2 each (Target was clearing out their summer clothes)

IMG_6032

473. That the mild cold symptoms I had last week completely vanished without turning into anything…that is a miracle!

474. The $2 kids winter clothes that Target had

IMG_6033

475. That no matter what circumstances I’m going through on earth, I have heaven to look forward to!

476. My brother-in-law, who is so fantastic with my kids and is going to make a wonderful father

IMG_6085

477. Window blinds

478. This picture that I won online that I put in Kiera’s room

Farm Animals

479. Encouraging messages

480. Trying to get a good picture and not succeeding, but laughing a lot in the process

IMG_6119

IMG_6120

IMG_6122

IMG_6125

481. My husband who is good with numbers

482. Turning Blake’s car seat around so he’s front facing

IMG_6130

483. Toys lying everywhere means my kids had fun playing

484. That I was able to gradually quit breastfeeding and Blake had no issues with that!

485. Blake laughing whenever I said the word, “Poop!”

IMG_6132 

IMG_6133

486. That I’m enjoying this baby stage much more than the first time

487. That Blake hasn’t had a single drop of formula and that God knew that was important to me

488. Putting flowers in her hair

IMG_6136

489. The song “You Raise Me Up”

490. Family gatherings

IMG_6146

491. Wearing a new outfit for the first time

IMG_6152

492. When Kiera was outside with my cousin and he pointed up in the sky and asked her, “What’s that?” and Kiera answered, “That’s a prop plane!”  She was right!

493. This moment of joy

IMG_6157

494. Sliding

IMG_6160

495. Having extra help at the park

IMG_6164

496. For a very interesting costume my brother-in-law had at a costume party (wedding fundraiser)

IMG_6170

497. This costume that my cousin’s husband had which made me laugh at a different costume party (30th birthday party) that same evening

IMG_6173

498. My beautiful cousin who is married to the chicken and makes 30 look fabulous

IMG_6174

499. Austin Powers married to Viking Woman (my cousins)

IMG_6175

500. Dressing up like a princess (and a mafia guy)

IMG_6171

1 comments:

Mom said...

Those pictures show some of the good times in your life. Sooo many things we can be thankful for! Love, Mom